SBC with Cellular Nano SIM & 802.3at GbE for IoT Gateways
IoT Gateways are important to collect data from sensors and upload it to the cloud.
Acurix Networks is pleased to include the Gateworks GW5913 as a key product for IoT expansion. The GW5913 is a new single board computer that is specifically designed with an IoT Gateway in mind. The GW5913 is similar to the popular GW5100, but has the unused video components removed. A new Gigabit Ethernet port supports 802.3af/at PoE for systems with an active PoE Switch. A Mini-PCIe slot provides expansion options for other cloud connectivity, such as the GW16130 Satellite Iridium Modem, the GW16126 Cat M1 Cellular Modem or other wireless radios. An optional u-blox GNSS GPS Receiver gives pinpoint positioning. The GW5913 is optimized for nearly all IoT applications, including industrial factory environments, outdoor oil & gas sites, agriculture, health care, transportation and asset tracking.
- One High-Power Gen 2 Mini-PCIe
- SocketGigabit Ethernet Port with 802.3af/at PoE Support
- Cellular Nano SIM Mapped to Mini-PCIe SocketI2C, DIO, Analog, UART & USB Expansion header
- Optional onboard u-blox ZOE-M8 GNSS Receiver
- NXP i.MX6 800MHz Dual Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 SoC Processor512MB DDR3-800 SDRAM Memory and 256MB Flash System Memory
The GW5913 is the newest member of the Ventana family of SBCs. It is available for your IoT design today!